...because knowledge is power!
Do you want to know:
- How to get accepted as a provider?
- How to get the maximum amount of reimbursement possible?
- How to submit claims that are accepted, OR how to resubmit for success?
- What's necessary for up-front payments for no-shows?
- What's necessary for reimbursement for home visits?
This and more is covered in the Tactical Reimbursement Series which provides up to 4 Level 1 CPEs.
To learn about Part 1: Becoming a Provider, click here.
To learn about Part 2: Coding and Scheduling: Maximizing Incomes and Outcomes, click here.
To learn about Part 3: Collecting on the Promise, click here.
I never imagined that I would be able to accept insurance because there is just so much to know and worry about! This call has made me confident that I can do it. I am very excited because my ideal client is one that would really benefit from insurance coverage. I am so thankful to have received these insider tips and the information I need to move forward.Kristen Norton, RD, LDN